Oregon's State and Federal Surplus Property Programs
The State Surplus Property Program exists to provide a central distribution point for surplus, seized and/or recovered public property for State Agencies and political subdivisions. While emphasis is placed on reutilization of property within the public sector, the Program has received national acclaim for its innovative use of the Internet in advertising its post-reutilization property to the general public.
We serve state government to benefit the people of Oregon.
Both Programs are assigned to the State Services Division of the Department of Administrative Services
State Property Program
- Disposition services to State Agencies and intergovernmental partners
- Aquisition services to State Agencies, local governments and qualified non-profit organizations
Federal Property Program
- Disposition services to Federal Executive Agencies
Aquisition services to State Agencies, local governments and qualified non-profit organizations
- Law Enforcement Support Organization
- Acquisition services to law enforcement agencies for excess ans surplus personal property from the Department of Defence
- Assistance to law enforcement agencies in acquiring personal property at federal contract rates*
*An annual service fee applies for agencies who wish to take advantage of this program